Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hi to all

Just wanted to let you know that I am climbing back into the saddle and shaking off the Christmas cobwebs. Today is my first day back in the office, and it's a little slow. I hope to get a few appointments organized for the rest of the week, as well as having a Christmas party for the Forward Step group at Helmut's tomorrow night (Wed.). Office work will include updating and reworking my powerpoint presentation for the chaplaincy and catching up on a bit of reading.

Tomorrow I have appointments with three clients, and I would appreciate your prayers, as one of them have been on the run since before Christmas. Pray for guidance and safety, not only for me,. but for the people that this man comes into comtact with until he is apprehended.

If you have any comments, you can leave them here, or if they are of a more confidential nature, just email me. Thanks.

Labels: